From La Paz to Coroico you can:
From La Paz it really easy and safe.
- Take a minibus form the Villa Fatima terminal. It will drop you at the central place of Coroico. The cost is between 20 y 30 B. (US3-4.5) and the travel last approximately 2 hours and a half.
- When you are at the central place, walk 5 minutes until you arrive at a place where there are minibus for Carmen Pampa.
- From there take a minibus to Carmen Pampa, it costs 5B and it takes 15 minutes to arrive.
- Ask the driver to go down after the Hotel La Finca, Uchumachi Govardhan is the next property.
If you want you can also take a cab direclty from La Paz, it will cost you between 200 and 300B.
- You can also walk from the farm to Coroico, taking the Precolombien path “El Choro”, which takes 3 days (depends of the speed of the walker).
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone: email@example.com
(00591) 72507625 Bolivia (in English or in Espanol)