Food in UCHUMACHI GOVARDHAN is vegetarian (with option vegan).
This yoga ashram serves two copious meals per day, breakfast and lunch during the afternoon, and a hot beverage for the night.
Volunteers are hosted in a shared room. There are two rooms, one for man and another one for woman. If you prefer you can stay in a tent, this option depends how many volunteers are hosted and your preference.
Advices for a good stay
When coming to UCHUMACHI GOVARDHAN we ask everyone to be respectful and follow certain rules which were created to conserve the purity and integrity of this sanctuary.
- Always remember you are in a yoga-monastery,
- Come with a community spirit and good will,
- Do all the activities in accordance with your own physical condition,
- Fires are allowed in the areas managed for it,
- Use biodegradable products or products that are not harmful for the environment,
- Descarte your trashes
- Respect everyone,
- Use of drugs and alcohol is not allowed,
- Having sexual practices is not allowed,
- Only vegetarian food is allowed,
- Be responsible of your own safety.